Done DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puncho

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PA 20
QR 24
RC 18
Bio 19
G Chem 19
Orgo 25

Overall...it was ok. Bio had some weird questions like the sea urchin, energy producing in plants, etc.

Very disappointed in Chem. I'm a chem major and I did well on SAT II Chem and did well on Topscore and Achiever so I thought I'd get at least 23...a weird question or two but still disappointed.

RC...thought I did well, guess not.

Perceptual, lost track of time at the end and probably left 3-4 questions unmarked :mad:

I wanna retake it later cause I know I can get at least 23 TS and probably better PA. :(

Members don't see this ad.

puncho said:
PA 20
QR 24
RC 18
Bio 19
G Chem 19
Orgo 25

Overall...it was ok. Bio had some weird questions like the sea urchin, energy producing in plants, etc.

Very disappointed in Chem. I'm a chem major and I did well on SAT II Chem and did well on Topscore and Achiever so I thought I'd get at least 23...a weird question or two but still disappointed.

Perceptual, lost track of time at the end and probably left 3-4 questions unmarked :mad:

I wanna retake it later cause I know I can get at least 23 TS and probably better PA. :(

Congrats, those are good scores! All above average. I guess it depends on your GPA if you want to be really safe, but I think those are pretty good. Good luck. :thumbup:

puncho said:
PA 20
QR 24
RC 18
Bio 19
G Chem 19
Orgo 25

good job. wish you the best of luck.

I think you have good scores overall.

What is all about the sea urchin question? I've noticed many people talk about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm curious about that too. All I know is that echinoderms are most similar to vertabrate chordates, particularly the fertilization process and embryological development.

Sea urchin was about that thing preventing further fertilization. Had some stuff on ecosystems...I didn't have much on stuff that was in the Kaplan book :(

I think Topscore is the best resource out there. I got DAT achiever and that wasn't even similar to the question types...it's good practice for perceptual I guess.