done done and done

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mo magic carpet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all,

I just took em today and i am going to answer as many questions as possible

First off, I thought the test was much easier than kaplan and achiever however its about the same wit topscore

I thought i was going to do much better in ochem and pat especially cause both of them where my strong point but owell. Ill take wat i got

Biology 24
G. chem 25
O chem 22
Reading 20
QR 19
PAT 18

Total science 24
Academic average 22

It feels so good to be done!!!!!!!! My top choices are columbia / pennsylvania university. Are they gonna have a problem wit my Pat and QR?

Members don't see this ad.

congrats man! It must feel reallllyyyy good to be done. I cant imagine lol, mine is the 28th.

And awesome scores, I think you def. have a shot at those schools.

Question: Howd u study for bio?

wow!!!! awesome gchem .. score... how did you study for that...or was that just natural to you?....I pulled a 18 on dat achiever exam 1 ..i wannna get to atleast a 20 on that...can you lend me some tips?

Spoke with the head of admissions at Penn just three days ago and she said she isn't a number person...that if you score low on PAT, she doesn't really mind, because they'll be teaching you that stuff at Penn anyway.

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Great scores!

So what you are saying djeffreyt is that they will not be teaching science!?! so you need to do well on that, but they will be teaching perceptual ability, which in reality is an innate trait...

mo magic carpet said:
hey all,

I just took em today and i am going to answer as many questions as possible

First off, I thought the test was much easier than kaplan and achiever however its about the same wit topscore

I thought i was going to do much better in ochem and pat especially cause both of them where my strong point but owell. Ill take wat i got

Biology 24
G. chem 25
O chem 22
Reading 20
QR 19
PAT 18

Total science 24
Academic average 22

It feels so good to be done!!!!!!!! My top choices are columbia / pennsylvania university. Are they gonna have a problem wit my Pat and QR?

Solid Work Mo Magic. I take mine on Monday :scared: & would be happy to get scores like that. On the QR did you run into any problems using sin x = sin(180-x) or sin^2 theta = 2 sin theta cos theta, or any prob like that? What where your topics on RC? Parasym/ Sym NS? Finance? Was there much on Digestion/ Digestion Enzymes in the SI, Stomach, etc.? Any IR/NMR Questions? Any Titration/ Buffer System Questions? Thanks for the input... :)

mo magic carpet said:

Biology 24
G. chem 25
O chem 22
Reading 20
QR 19
PAT 18

Total science 24
Academic average 22

congrats :)

Man, you beat the crap out of that DAT. Congrats and very impressive TS.

hey everyone,

My passages were aging, calcium, and antibiotics. I thought they were easy to read but i think thats what made me do that much worse. I got cocky reading the passages so i took my time and ran out of time.

My math was easy but i dont know wat i did wrong. I only had one trig question, and alot of word problems and ratio problems so know those.

Biology was so so easy and i really didnt go too overboard studying it either. I only studied wat i didnt know. I had about 5 questions about enzymes and their properites and funtions, 4 about evolution, 5 genetics, no ecology or plant stuff, and the rest were systems.

Chem was actually difficult i thought. I took me alot longer than usual. I am so used to calculating the answer but they wanted us to set up the answers and they never put anything in the order that i do when i calulate stuff.

Ochem was so so easy and i seriously never got lower than 27 on practice stuff and i felt i nailed it on the test but o well.

PAT- first off, i dont know why but in my mind i was thinking that reading is gonna start after science so i had the paper set up for that. When PAT started i took me by surprise because i didnt have anything set up for it.
I was behind 3 minutes because i had to set up everything for it (cube counting), and then i started freaking out because i couldnt find the answer to the first question.
Cube counting had one very odd series of questions but its ok.

Good luck all