Done Done Done!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bocci Balls

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PAT - 23
QR - 17 - Boo to me!
RC - 20
Bio - 22
GChem - 21
OChem - 22
TS - 22
AA- 20

The QR smells like a dead fish, but I am happy with the rest. I love PAT. I would do that on my days off!

I used Kaplan and I supplemented that with Schuam's Bio & General, Organic & Biochem book.

I thought Kaplan helped identify the weak area's but did not do much else & Schuam's was a bit to detailed.

Overall I am very happy with my scores. Not bad for someone who works full time. Good luck everyone.

ps. Does anyone think that the QR will hurt me terrible?

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, congrats with the awesome score! 17 on QR is not too bad. Do you mind sharing some info about Bio? May I know what is your RC topic please? Thanks!:)

Your science and pat scores are so incredible, they'll overlook the QR. Not to mention, a 17 isn't terrible, its about average- so don't fret. Be proud of yourself, you did a great job.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I knew I was going to be tested I would have studied!

Lets see -

Bio was mostly general stuff. Know your endocrine system, p-squares, and how sex linked genes work.

RC covered the effects of minerals in the body, alternate medicine and for the life of me I cant remember the third.

If I knew I was going to be tested I would have studied!

Lets see -

Bio was mostly general stuff. Know your endocrine system, p-squares, and how sex linked genes work.

RC covered the effects of minerals in the body, alternate medicine and for the life of me I cant remember the third.

congrads on your scores. you did great.
do you mind sharing what you were getting on topscore?
I have mine on monday and I just got AA of 19 on topscore 3. I'm now very very worried:( ( I got like a 21 on kaplan's full length 1 last week, but it just went down today)

On top score my sciences were between 4&5 pts lower than the actual test. PAT, QR were both 1 pt lower than actual. RC was the same.