Done-ski

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DarksideAllstar

you can pay me in bud
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just returned from my last clinical rotation evah!

966003704_m.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

congrats to ya both. i'll be able to make a similar statement in only 8 months if i get the MS4 schedule i asked for. doing all my required clinical stuff early, then after november it should be anatomy, path, and interviews. oh yeah!

Members don't see this ad :)
How's it feel to never have to round and do DREs ever again!! :D

I just returned from my last clinical rotation evah!

966003704_m.jpg

Hey congrats, man! I am exceedingly jealous of your situation. But in all seriousness, keep good news such as this to yourself...:mad: (dammit, 4 weeks to go till i get to say the same damn thing.)

I am envious. I started the old gyn-ob block this week, and so far, not a fan. The residents are unhappy, not particularly interested in med students sharing their oxygen, they round an hour earlier than any service i've been on for reasons that aren't entirely clear (and perhaps in violation of policy in some instances)...

It's pretty much convinced me that I'm burned out on the whole third year thing ... I'm having to fight hard against the urge to think "I don't even want to do this, I want to do Pathology... I already have everything I need to go to a residency of my choice... so... screw you guys..."

I have to say, right now, least favorite rotation ever. Just gotta hang in there, fourth year is right around the corner...

BH

i'll second that the ob residents seemed pretty unhappy when i worked with them too. probably had to do with the 14 hour shifts...