Done!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SgtSadhu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WHATS UP GUYS i just took the DAT and did pretty well on it

AA-21
TS-20
AA-18

If yall have questions bout the test let me know

peaaaceeee

Members don't see this ad.

SgtSadhu said:

AA-21
TS-20
AA-18

peaaaceeee

congrats!

Were the science questions really simple, average, or had stuff u never heard about? Did the organic deal alot with synthesis, or nomenclature, NMR, theory and the sn1/sn2 stuff? How were the PAT questions? And were the Reading passages easy to understand and straightforward - along with the questions? Did the QR take alot of time? I know these are alot of q's but i'm taking it on Wednesday and keep getting 18's and 19's on the Kaplan practice tests - which frustrate me. Especially the gchem, which has ALOT of calculations and equation manipulations...is it like this on the REAL one!

Thanx alot for any help!
Good luck in applying!!

Nice! Congrats and good luck in the app process. Time to chill out a bit now.

Members don't see this ad :)
datkooldude said:
Were the science questions really simple, average, or had stuff u never heard about? Did the organic deal alot with synthesis, or nomenclature, NMR, theory and the sn1/sn2 stuff? How were the PAT questions? And were the Reading passages easy to understand and straightforward - along with the questions? Did the QR take alot of time? I know these are alot of q's but i'm taking it on Wednesday and keep getting 18's and 19's on the Kaplan practice tests - which frustrate me. Especially the gchem, which has ALOT of calculations and equation manipulations...is it like this on the REAL one!

iite guys for bio i though the questions were sorta tough and i marked like 3 in the section and when i came bak to it i did them. i got a 22 in bio

For Qr, it was mad easy, much easier than topscore i though, but i def made careless mistakes cuz i thought i was gonna do real well but i got a 19

GChem the calculations for some problems were a pain. I had limiting problems, rate problems, solubility, percent composition, and a couple of theory based questions.

OChem, just know ur reactions and what happens. Kaplan was what i used as a basis, and just for my own knowledge and to get a better understanding of the mechanism i looked at certain ones in my orgo book. orgo i got a 23

RC is not bad at all, i had the comet/asteroid, the brain one, and one about like amino acid receptors. just make sure u read carefully, the answers are all in the passage, just read carefully

pat, i was gettin 20s on topscore i got an 18

SgtSadhu said:

AA-21
TS-20
AA-18

peaaaceeee

Congrats on teh score!
I am freaking out a little my self. I have been using teh TopSore and doing well Bio/20 Chem/18 OChem/17 PAT/19 RC/19 QR/17 PAT/19
However the Kaplan I recieved 19/bio 15/Ochem 15/Chem RC/18 PAT/18 and a painfull 13/QR. I have a tutor now for QR. I also have audio books. How did you get ready for the test.I take the test 8/10! :oops:

Yea... so on the real QR, are there many advanced probability q's? I suck at those.

wattup guys yea i didnt have alot of advance probabliity but i had alot of algebra and geometry stuff, nothitng to crazy, stuff like rearranging forumlas and sin and cos stuff, it really not that bad, just dont be like me and make stupid mistakes