Done!!!!

Started by Mask667
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mask667

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys,
I am basically done with the application--including the f-en personal statement. Do you guys think I might be forgetting anything--common mistakes?
Here are the schools I checked:
Arizona
Case
Creighton
Howard
Marquette
Meharry
NYU
Buffalo
Temple
Connecticut
Kentucky
Louisville
UNC
UPENN
Pittsburgh

Applying to Howard and Meharry, because I am a Pakistani, I don't know if its thats an advantage or disadvantage. Sticking with Case, just in case if I don't get in anywhere this year, I should have a good chance at Case next year. Any schools you think I should replace? Why?

Thank you,

Mask667