Done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcrat21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the PTCAS application only opened yesterday, but I'm done! yay! E-submitted and all! So excited to get myself out there finally!

Just thought I'd share....now if only these last two pesky classes were done, then I would really be floating! ahh...sigh.

Members don't see this ad.

Me too! :D

I just have physics left to take. I already finished my undergrad, so I'm just taking it at the local community college.

What programs did you apply to? I applied to U of the Pacific and Puget Sound. I'm also applying to two other programs (St Augustine and Robert Gordon) that aren't PTCAS programs.

Me too! :D

I just have physics left to take. I already finished my undergrad, so I'm just taking it at the local community college.

What programs did you apply to? I applied to U of the Pacific and Puget Sound. I'm also applying to two other programs (St Augustine and Robert Gordon) that aren't PTCAS programs.

I'm taking Chem II and Physics II right now, I'll be done with them at the end of this month (yay!). Those are the last two pre-reqs I need! Like you, I already have a bachelor's degree so I just spent the past year taking the science courses (I have a business degree).

I applied early decision to Duke's program...and that's it. If I don't get in, I'll apply to Shenandoah, Marymount, Western Carolina, VCU, Belmont, Tennessee State and Emory, most likely....but :xf:! Hopefully I won't have to because I have been dying to go to Duke for YEARS!

Good luck to you!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Very nice work. This is so early. Hopefully your transcripts and LORs will get there soon so your apps can go out ASAP.

You guys just have the academic update left. You probably don't need it, but good luck y'all.

WOW! Way to go, girl! You got that app in FAST!!! Two thumbs up from me!

Wow! Great Job to you both!
I am little jealous, not gonna lie.

Wait, so we dont have to actually wait until PTCAS gets our transcripts?

No, you can submit once you have all of your information input and dont want to make any further changes.

Wow!! Impressed!! I am almost done! Still waiting on my GRE writing scores but after that I will be finished as well. I am nervous to submit mine and I am still debating on where to send my ED application too!!!

I'm done too :), I applied to 10 programs throughout the midwest, and I still have to submit about 4 handwritten apps to the WI schools.. :/ but hey, less competition there since its a lot more work! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm done too :), I applied to 10 programs throughout the midwest, and I still have to submit about 4 handwritten apps to the WI schools.. :/ but hey, less competition there since its a lot more work! :p

Awesome! Good luck to you! Hopefully the early bird catches the worm! Or 14 worms in your case...and then you'll really have some decisions to make! :D

Wow!! Impressed!! I am almost done! Still waiting on my GRE writing scores but after that I will be finished as well. I am nervous to submit mine and I am still debating on where to send my ED application too!!!

Where did you end up submitting your ED app to?

Congrats to you both! I know the feeling of relief when I finally finished applying, and I just applied to one school.

Good luck to you both!

I didn't realize how expensive this was gonna be... #1, PTCAS. #2 GRE scores sent out. #3 supplemental fees :mad: ...Maybe I should have just applied to fewer schools :p

I didn't realize how expensive this was gonna be... #1, PTCAS. #2 GRE scores sent out. #3 supplemental fees :mad: ...Maybe I should have just applied to fewer schools :p

The fees add up quickly. GRE gives you 4 freebies. Just submitted my PTCAS for early Decision to one school and will add 3 to 5 at a later date. Taking GRE twice. Thinking about applying to some TX schools (not on PTCAS) Everything is just so expensive.....not sure if I should worry now or wait until I have to start paying back loans.:eek: My postitive side tells me "focus on the apps, worry later.:love:"

Congratulations everyone! Apps will be in shortly and mailing off hard copies of transcripts tomorrow to a few schools. Crazy how much work has gone into this.

I'm envious of you all! I hope to be done this week though!

My app was mailed off to Duke yesterday!!!:soexcited:

Funny, PTCAS received my final transcript on Friday and calculated everything by yesterday morning at 9 am....must be working hard over there!

So excited!!!!

My app was mailed off to Duke yesterday!!!:soexcited:

Funny, PTCAS received my final transcript on Friday and calculated everything by yesterday morning at 9 am....must be working hard over there!

So excited!!!!

Wow, awesome!! :)

That's super fast. It almost make me wonder if they're not as vigilant about listing on the website when they receive your transcripts. Perhaps they received it earlier, for instance, and were working on it before they even listed it as "received" or something. I don't really know. That's awesome that your application is sent though! I'm still waiting for my two transcripts to be "received" unfortunately (sent near beginning of the month).

PTCAS sent out my ap last week to my ED school. Then send weekly. Pretty pleased w/ their speed for the ED round. If I am not accepted by Sept 27th I will be adding a couple more schools and hoping they get sent quickly.

PTCAS received my first transcript! One to go... It should happen within a few business days I think. :clap:

Got an email from Puget Sound (top choice) saying they received my PTCAS application! :clap:

Yay!

If you don't mind me asking, why's Puget Sound your top choice if you're from California? Just curious

I love their program and campus. And I've lived in California all my life (minus college). I've got the whole rest of my life to live in California, so why not go somewhere else for PT school?

Should my application have been mailed off to at least one school by now if I submitted over a month ago?

The only thing that isn't complete is that my Observation Hours say "Verification in PROCESS" not progress on two of them... but Observation hours can be added/changed at any time....

I'm just a little concerned, it's as if there was no need to rush in the first place since nothing is happening yet...

Just e-submitted my application!!! now to wait for interviews (hopefully).

Today they verified my application. It will be sent off in the next mailing week! :)