Step I Don't Get Mad....

Started by Batmaan21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Batmaan21

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a search, but couldn't find an answer - where/how do I access the nbme practice exams? What website do I go to and what do I do when I get there? I'm sorry - this may sound like a simpleton question - but I haven't gotten to a place on the usmle website or anywhere where it gives me the option of taking form 1,2,3,4 or 5..etc....

thanks!
 
I did a search, but couldn't find an answer - where/how do I access the nbme practice exams? What website do I go to and what do I do when I get there? I'm sorry - this may sound like a simpleton question - but I haven't gotten to a place on the usmle website or anywhere where it gives me the option of taking form 1,2,3,4 or 5..etc....

thanks!

http://www.nbme.org/programs-services/medical-students/sas/index.html

I didn't think that this was a dumb question. 🙂 I also have a hard time navigating the NBME website for some reason, and sometimes I have trouble finding stuff on there.

Good luck! :luck: