Don't know what to do? Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gunner1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
One class won't make or break your gpa.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

One math class can do a great deal of harm to your sGPA if you aren't a science major and only plan to take the required pre-reqs. I don't know your major but I think it's best to play it safe and drop the class and take it later.

Best of luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
One math class can do a great deal of harm to your sGPA if you aren't a science major and only plan to take the required pre-reqs. I don't know your major but I think it's best to play it safe and drop the class and take it later.

Best of luck! :)

I suppose, but even non-science majors must take a minimum of 8 BCPM classes.

Assuming 4 credits per course, and a C in that math class his BCPM would drop from a 4.00 to a 3.78; from a 3.7 to a 3.5; from a 3.5 to a 3.33.

I suppose, but even non-science majors must take a minimum of 8 BCPM classes.

Assuming 4 credits per course, and a C in that math class his BCPM would drop from a 4.00 to a 3.78; from a 3.7 to a 3.5; from a 3.5 to a 3.33.

:confused: Is that not a huge drop to you? I would be mortified, especially since it's a 1000-level math course. I don't know the Canadian system but a 1000-level math course at my school is basically pre-algebra. Definitely not something you'd want adcoms to see.