dont know what to do?!!

Started by Zahraaal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zahraaal

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i had really bad score yesterday!! i thought i might fail but not this score at all 🙁 i got 11% 382 ss, do u guys think retake in sept. would help, or should i go a university that doesn't ask for pcat????!!! plus if i retake it on sept how should i study? i have time issue i couldn't finish any of 🙁the sub-tests yesterday!!
 
i had really bad score yesterday!! i thought i might fail but not this score at all 🙁 i got 11% 382 ss, do u guys think retake in sept. would help, or should i go a university that doesn't ask for pcat????!!! plus if i retake it on sept how should i study? i have time issue i couldn't finish any of 🙁the sub-tests yesterday!!

Retake it. Spend 3~4 hours studying for it. From the scores, it looks like you dont have a strong science/math foundations.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=754083
If you can follow this thread's recommendation, you will have around 50% improvement.

If you find yourself running out of the time on tests, you need to practice a lot more.
 
I have taken the PCAT twice, the first one was bad and the 2nd one was way better but still not what I want nor need. I used the Dr Collins review both times and it don't seem to be working any Ideas on what I should do because I just registered again for September