dont know what to do?!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zahraaal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i had really bad score yesterday!! i thought i might fail but not this score at all :( i got 11% 382 ss, do u guys think retake in sept. would help, or should i go a university that doesn't ask for pcat????!!! plus if i retake it on sept how should i study? i have time issue i couldn't finish any of :(the sub-tests yesterday!!

Members don't see this ad.

i had really bad score yesterday!! i thought i might fail but not this score at all :( i got 11% 382 ss, do u guys think retake in sept. would help, or should i go a university that doesn't ask for pcat????!!! plus if i retake it on sept how should i study? i have time issue i couldn't finish any of :(the sub-tests yesterday!!

Retake it. Spend 3~4 hours studying for it. From the scores, it looks like you dont have a strong science/math foundations.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=754083
If you can follow this thread's recommendation, you will have around 50% improvement.

If you find yourself running out of the time on tests, you need to practice a lot more.

I have taken the PCAT twice, the first one was bad and the 2nd one was way better but still not what I want nor need. I used the Dr Collins review both times and it don't seem to be working any Ideas on what I should do because I just registered again for September