Don't worry...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fkhan3

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are all doctors the moment we decided to choose this path... I say that because a good doctor is always the smartest one or the one who went to the best school, but a GREAT doctor is the one who is truly passionate about his career and finds it rewarding...

no rejection letter, no bad admission committee can stop us from being great doctors... because we won't give up... no matter how long it takes and no matter what it takes... it's definitely worth trying... and we'll always keep trying... :)

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like this is the narrative for one of those horribly sappy life insurance commercials.

yeah. ew....no offense.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL... I'm trying to cheer up some of the people (including myself) who are kinda feeling hopeless at this time of the year...

i love it, thanks bro.

I feel like this is the narrative for one of those horribly sappy life insurance commercials.

word. :laugh:

The OP was completely random in his post. What happened, no love from NSU? Didn't you say you got into CCOM, DCOM, etc etc ... why the hopelessness? That's just ... nevermind, I'll stop myself now before some unrelated party decides to have a hissy fit ...

A person can be passionate enough to be a doctor and all, doesn't mean he'll be a GREAT doctor if he/she doesn't have the brains or ability for it. Hell, I was passionate about basketball, doesn't mean my career exactly went beyond HS.

I agree w/ Dr. Inviz. Atleast he's completely honest and knows that he'll never be a great doctor. ha ha! J/K

I agree w/ Dr. Inviz. Atleast he's completely honest and knows that he'll never be a great doctor. ha ha! J/K

:laugh: :thumbup:

Yeah, join the club. :laugh:

whoa Dr. Inviz... very stalker-like comment there...

I didnt get any "love" yet... I should find out from NSUCOM within few days... Don't worry I'll keep you posted...

whoa Dr. Inviz... very stalker-like comment there...

I didnt get any "love" yet... I should find out from NSUCOM within few days... Don't worry I'll keep you posted...

No, you made it pretty clear in your posts of all the places you got in with all the independent threads you made following your interviews to each school. Not difficult to remember when you make yet another thread for your NSU interview ... :laugh:

fkhan3 - very true :)

We are all doctors the moment we decided to choose this path... I say that because a good doctor is always the smartest one or the one who went to the best school, but a GREAT doctor is the one who is truly passionate about his career and finds it rewarding...

no rejection letter, no bad admission committee can stop us from being great doctors... because we won't give up... no matter how long it takes and no matter what it takes... it's definitely worth trying... and we'll always keep trying... :)

cheesy :laugh:

haha. i get cheese like a deli?

Members don't see this ad :)

Don't worry. Gloat all you wish now. It will be funny when a 3rd or 4th year shows you up in front of the attendee. You'll be pimped hard then.

Must...resist.....

akbar1.jpg

No DKM, It's a trap!

you better, :laugh:
Actually I've been avoiding this forum for the most part.....why aren't you on AIM Inviz? I need someone to make crass and off color comments too...... :laugh:

Actually I've been avoiding this forum for the most part.....why aren't you on AIM Inviz? I need someone to make crass and off color comments too...... :laugh:

I'm on campus taking a break from this thing we're doing for a presentation ... hopefully I'll be back later tonite. I need to make some brass/off-color comments, as well ... fortunately, I'm biting my tongue at the moment ... there may be some weak-spirited readers ... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.