Don't you just hate it.....

Started by HARLEY D.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HARLEY D.

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you just hate it when you take a test, and then go home and look up answers and realize all the questions you got wrong? I had a bio final today and I'm hoping for a good curve. Anyone else suffer from this phenomenon? Now comes the waiting game. 🙁
 
I hate it when you come out of a test, and all the gunners are waiting for you.....
"What did you get for #6? 27? 35?"
Me: "What?"
"Was it phosphoglyceromutase or pyruvate dehydrogenase? Huh? Huh?"
Me: "I just put 'yes'"
*shocked look*

Like I remember every single question. Some people in my classes stress out waaayyyy too much. I found that if I leave the classroom while running and sobbing they don't ask me these inane quesions. For some reason, they look to me, maybe because I'm OLD! :laugh:

OP: yes, I know exactly how you feel. I usually have a pretty good feel about what I got on a test, but the ones I got wrong usually equal the ones I guessed at and got right, so it ends up being a wash. And if it's essay, I usually end up better because of partial credit, and the curve usually helps, too. 👍
 
I try not to do that because it totally consumes my time until I get the test back. It's hard not to though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HARLEY D. said:
Don't you just hate it when you take a test, and then go home and look up answers and realize all the questions you got wrong? I had a bio final today and I'm hoping for a good curve. Anyone else suffer from this phenomenon? Now comes the waiting game. 🙁


yeah that happened to me on the mcat lol :laugh:
 
I'm laughing my butt off! I love it even more when i go home and look up the answers i wasn't 100% sure about and find out i got them right! YEAAAAAAAAH!