Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please don't flame me because of the fact that I'm just getting back into undergrad school (freshman).
okay, I love science so I naturally want to major in science (I'm a Bio major w/chem minor), but I want to make myself more interesting for med school apps as well...
My other love is computer science. While, this is a science...it is a bit different. What do you guys think if I double majored with Computer Science? You think it would help? And if so, what exactly is required to be a double major? (meaning, about how many courses in Computer Science would I have to fit in to my schedule to qualify? And would it have to be as much as my Bio classes???--that just seems impossible with four years)
Just wondering...
Thanks for your responses...
okay, I love science so I naturally want to major in science (I'm a Bio major w/chem minor), but I want to make myself more interesting for med school apps as well...
My other love is computer science. While, this is a science...it is a bit different. What do you guys think if I double majored with Computer Science? You think it would help? And if so, what exactly is required to be a double major? (meaning, about how many courses in Computer Science would I have to fit in to my schedule to qualify? And would it have to be as much as my Bio classes???--that just seems impossible with four years)
Just wondering...
Thanks for your responses...
