Doubt About Pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr fairy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if i wana apply fr 5 univ .. all thru pass den do i have to submit 5 diff sets of documents fr each univ.. or justa single set to PASS? and wen shud i register fr MATCH? aftr PASS OR BEFRE?
THNKU FR UR HELP..

Members don't see this ad.

if i wana apply fr 5 univ .. all thru pass den do i have to submit 5 diff sets of documents fr each univ.. or justa single set to PASS? and wen shud i register fr MATCH? aftr PASS OR BEFRE?
THNKU FR UR HELP..
Hi
I'm not sure what do u mean about PASS ? " Postdoctoral Application Support Service " or "Program for Advanced Standing Student"
if u mean the first onne which is for applying for postgrad program, u dont need to send your documents to all the school , u have to just send them to PASS and have them to send it to the schools or programs which u want.this is for standarding application formats.
but if u mean pass as program for advanced standing u have to send your applications and documents to all schools you are applying separately
good luck