Doubts and questions ADEA PASS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vm325xi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody! first time applying here and I have a few questions

1. Are we able to see in any part of the application that our results from TOEFL or the ADA actually sent our NBDE part 1 and 2 results to them? is there any place in the site where we can actually confirm they were sent.
2. Do you upload both ECE and WES evaluation or just the one with a higher GPA?
3. For the programs that require to upload a 2x2 picture, where ( in the online application menu) do you upload it?

Thank you so much for your guidance and help...

Members don't see this ad.

58 views and nothing!! woow... I am impressed... ..UP!!

86 views and still nothing! hahaa.. I better laugh.... ...UP!!

Members don't see this ad :)

1. Are we able to see in any part of the application that our results from TOEFL or the ADA actually sent our NBDE part 1 and 2 results to them? is there any place in the site where we can actually confirm they were sent.
3. For the programs that require to upload a 2x2 picture, where ( in the online application menu) do you upload it?

Hi, I can answer your first 2 questions -

1) No, you won't be able to check anywhere in the PASS application, whether your TOEFL score or NBDE scores have been sent out to them. But you can be rest assured that if any part of your application is missing, the respective university contacts you to complete that.

2)Most of the universities prefer ECE. But there are some universities, like Rochester Uni, which only wants WES. So I would recommed upload the ECE evaluation. You can check at the PASS website regarding the preference for each university.

Now for the 2x2 photo, you send it to the email id of the program directly along with the rest of supplemental application material,if any requested

Now for the 2x2 photo, you send it to the email id of the program directly along with the rest of supplemental application material,if any requested
Thank you very much for your kind contribution!
good luck to you too!

Hello everyone. Do AEGD programs accept FTD who are not residents of the United States? Are there any TOEFL score limitations?
My status:
TOEFL 97
NBDE part 1 and 2 pass
Masters in the home country,
Academic, research, and clinical experiences
I have started my PASS application. What exactly our resume should have to be a good PASS applicant. My main concern is TOEFL. Can you please share your experiences with PASS.

Thank you.

Hello everyone. Do AEGD programs accept FTD who are not residents of the United States? Are there any TOEFL score limitations?
My status:
TOEFL 97
NBDE part 1 and 2 pass
Masters in the home country,
Academic, research, and clinical experiences
I have started my PASS application. What exactly our resume should have to be a good PASS applicant. My main concern is TOEFL. Can you please share your experiences with PASS.

Thank you.
check each program requirements in the search engine some of them specifically state that you have to be a citizen or green cardholder

1- under check status you can check NBDE and transcript
2- if you have both upload both and ECE is more important since most programs require it
3- once you submit your application you should be contacted by the program or use the e.mail provided to send the photo and any other supplemental document or fee

I hope that was helpful