Down and out?

Started by Tyrius
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tyrius

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my SAT scores back today. I didn't do as well as i hoped. I had studied for a long time. Took the Kaplan course. And i got 1110 on the old scale. I'll be retaking the test in June but im not sure how much i'll improve by. My gpa is kindof low i'll be at ~3.0 at the end of this year. I'm trying to get some work experience in Pharmacy but is not looking too good right now. How competitive am i? I don't really see me being as competitive and its starting to wear on me.
 
Tyrius said:
I got my SAT scores back today. I didn't do as well as i hoped. I had studied for a long time. Took the Kaplan course. And i got 1110 on the old scale. I'll be retaking the test in June but im not sure how much i'll improve by. My gpa is kindof low i'll be at ~3.0 at the end of this year. I'm trying to get some work experience in Pharmacy but is not looking too good right now. How competitive am i? I don't really see me being as competitive and its starting to wear on me.


SAT? You're in high school still?