'down time' between verification, supplementals, interviews, etc...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharm303

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a little bit of down time right now as I wait for my pharmcas verification, so I wanted to know how you guys are spending that time. Are there any books anyone can recommend, or articles as well, I was gonna look on NY times best sellers list and pick a book but figured I'd ask my fellow pre-pharms since we prob have similar interests!
 
Currently, my favorite pasttime involves checking my e-mail 50x a day. Whenever I'm not doing that, I watch some TV, read some manga or play some league of legends.
 
I'm reading a book called 1Q84 by Murakami if you like fiction reads. It's 1000+ pages and a page turner so it definitely kills time. I have an interview tomorrow but I have a 8 hour flight to get to the east coast.... so I'm bringing the book LOL
I also work full time and (if you can tell) play Final Fantasy 13. I'm enjoying this downtime, quite honestly.