downloadable hpi forms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bob sacamano

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

i remember visiting a website a long time ago that had a number of premade templates for hpi's, soaps, etc that could be downloaded, printed, then written upon. now i can't seem to find that website again. anyone know of any good places to get these things? thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
bob sacamano said:
hey,

i remember visiting a website a long time ago that had a number of premade templates for hpi's, soaps, etc that could be downloaded, printed, then written upon. now i can't seem to find that website again. anyone know of any good places to get these things? thanks in advance!

Do you really use these templates? I find them cumbersome and difficult to enter all the data you really want/need.

Pox in a box said:
Do you really use these templates? I find them cumbersome and difficult to enter all the data you really want/need.

i think it might depend on how anal your attendings are? it really really worked for me and all their crazy anal questions, adn really helped me stay organized. i agree that it may not be for everyone. i need to SEE everything, and i've met others who are really good about "jsut" remembering everything (and i want to be just like 'em! lol..)