Downstate Class of 2016

Started by mgclmnky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mgclmnky

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed the thread for 2016 didn't exist yet, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to make one.
Congratulations to everyone that's been accepted, best of luck in the upcoming school year!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be on campus. I hear it's not great but as long as I can keep my room clean I really think it'll be fine.

I live on campus its pretty good. The convenience makes it all worth it. The best rooms in my opinion are the double bedrooms. 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen! The rooms are pretty large
 
I live on campus its pretty good. The convenience makes it all worth it. The best rooms in my opinion are the double bedrooms. 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen! The rooms are pretty large

yeah the rooms themselves seem quite fine imo. Was unpleasantly surprised to see the lack of a stove top in the double studio, although other than that its pretty ideal id say.

looking forward to moving in/orientation and meet y'all. 🙂