Doxiderol?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyman22336

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been browsing on the site and noticed an ad banner about "doxiderol". I was looking it up and it pretty much claims to be the natural version of adderall, no prescription necessary. Is this safe, and do any of you have experience with it? Just want to know if it really makes a difference.

Members don't see this ad.

mmmm pretty sure it's no where near adderall...but im in for answers

looks like a scam... There is a workout supplement that gives you the energy/focus, but nothing works like the real deal. I suggest talking to your neighborhood physician about ADD. I'm convinced we all have it (from growing up in the modern environment and watch TV when we were kids). Most physicians have no problems writing it for you, especially if you don't present yourself as a dirtball. You just have to go through a silly "test" that is extremely subjective.

Members don't see this ad :)
looks like a scam... There is a workout supplement that gives you the energy/focus, but nothing works like the real deal. I suggest talking to your neighborhood physician about ADD. I'm convinced we all have it (from growing up in the modern environment and watch TV when we were kids). Most physicians have no problems writing it for you, especially if you don't present yourself as a dirtball.

aren't only psychiatric able to prescribe it?

Sometimes you will get referred to one if your doctor 1) doesn't trust you, 2) doesn't believe you, 3) Doesn't want his name tied to a controlled substance 4) Doesn't want to do the silly tests.

any internalist or family doctor can also write it.

ADD is a medical condition and should be treated like such.

Sometimes you will get referred to one if your doctor 1) doesn't trust you, 2) doesn't believe you, 3) Doesn't want his name tied to a controlled substance 4) Doesn't want to do the silly tests.

any internalist or family doctor can also write it

hmmm interesting...my doc only writes me for adderall XR, not IR (his policy for everyone). should i tell the new doc this? or will that make me look like a junkie?

i barely feel adderall xr working and the doc says XR'sthe only options

Psychiatrist.

any internalist or family doctor can also write it.

ADD is a medical condition and should be treated like such.

Internist.

:smuggrin:

hmmm interesting...my doc only writes me for adderall XR, not IR (his policy for everyone). should i tell the new doc this? or will that make me look like a junkie

Avoid looking like a junkie at all costs... They are people too, and very suspicious when it comes to controlled substances. Physicians will hold biases (ex: chronic pain patients are often stigmatized as addicts/junkies and denied pain meds because of this).

Whats wrong with the XR? Thats what I'm on and it works just fine.

Avoid looking like a junkie at all costs... They are people too, and very suspicious when it comes to controlled substances. Physicians will hold biases (ex: chronic pain patients are often stigmatized as addicts/junkies and denied pain meds because of this).

Whats wrong with the XR? Thats what I'm on and it works just fine.

Well I don't know, it may just be me in general. I literally feel nothing from the XR. I just want to TRY the IR and see how that works for me. Even 40mg of adderall XR does nothing for me :/

Will my psychiatrist know if I'm seeing another doctor or vice versa? I don't want them to think I'm just doctor shopping :/

EDIT: I'm Indian. I don't think it's even possible to look like the typical oxycodone popping junky lol.

Psychiatrist.

Internist.

:smuggrin:

Grammar_Police_by_Rysis.jpg

your insecurity is showing

Well I don't know, it may just be me in general. I literally feel nothing from the XR. I just want to TRY the IR and see how that works for me. Even 40mg of adderall XR does nothing for me :/

Will my psychiatrist know if I'm seeing another doctor or vice versa? I don't want them to think I'm just doctor shopping :/

EDIT: I'm Indian. I don't think it's even possible to look like the typical oxycodone popping junky lol.

See if you can get "dispense as written." If you get generic, chances are it is total crap (especially if it is from Barr generic=worst).

See if you can get "dispense as written." If you get generic, chances are it is total crap (especially if it is from Barr generic=worst).

It's barr. And insurance won't cover the brand names, so i'm stuck with generics :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like a whole bunch of nothing tbh. Adderal is an amphetamine salt, which is patients with ADHD has the opposite affect than what it does in regular people. I.e it calms them. This drug however is nothing but a multivitamin that may make you a bit jittery, it does nothing to the neurochemistry associated with ADHD.

I don't think it's worth it, really (they charge 30 dollars for 30 pills!). Maybe if there was a lot of research on, proving it to work, but it looks brand new and kind of like a scam.

You might need to ask a neurogist before making that kind of conclusion

Yeah doesn't look helpful, but do your research I suppose. IR is hard to come by, I'm on ritalin 20mg SR @6-8 AM then 5 IR@4-5pm. The 5mg had to be special ordered.

Hey guys! I've been browsing on the site and noticed an ad banner about "doxiderol". I was looking it up and it pretty much claims to be the natural version of adderall, no prescription necessary. Is this safe, and do any of you have experience with it? Just want to know if it really makes a difference.

So, essentially you are asking if a mysterious substance sold through an internet ad banner will alter your neurochemistry in an effective, positive, safe, non-habit forming manner.

Dear God.

There actually is a way to boost your mood and brain function in an effective, positive, safe, non-habit forming manner. It's called exercise. A cup of coffee won't kill you, either.

So, essentially you are asking if a mysterious substance sold through an internet ad banner will alter your neurochemistry in an effective, positive, safe, non-habit forming manner.

Dear God.

There actually is a way to boost your mood and brain function in an effective, positive, safe, non-habit forming manner. It's called exercise. A cup of coffee won't kill you, either.

3221820358_6bcd8f8224.jpg

Just do this 4x weekly. Now somebody pay me the thirty dollars I saved ya'll on that internet scam crap.

I'm sure its nowhere near prescription strength anything but I actually wouldn't doubt that it'll give you a bit of a pick me up considering it has DMAA in it. I'd say a scoop of Jack3d would probably do the same thing for you but since they aren't selling it anymore...oh well.

Forget the doxiderol, don't you want more?
Why not Havidol?

Sounds like a whole bunch of nothing tbh. Adderal is an amphetamine salt, which is patients with ADHD has the opposite affect than what it does in regular people. I.e it calms them. This drug however is nothing but a multivitamin that may make you a bit jittery, it does nothing to the neurochemistry associated with ADHD.

source? I've never heard of amphetamines of any sort being a vitamin.

Open up the capsule and crush the little beads

Seriously. I was on Ritalin (then switched to Adderall) when I was a teen. Recently I started doing cardio for 1 hour every day, and the effects are even better than a high dose of adderall. I'm motivated and confident throughout the day with no crashing or jitters. After the 2nd day I felt the best I have in years.

Before I started the daily cardio, I thought people who said this were lying out of their asses. I'm not sure if it'll work for you, but its definitively working for me.

This may sound stupid, but during my first day of cardio, I forced myself to smile. This must have done something in my brain because now I can't get enough of it.

Seriously. I was on Ritalin (then switched to Adderall) when I was a teen. Recently I started doing cardio for 1 hour every day, and the effects are even better than a high dose of adderall. I'm motivated and confident throughout the day with no crashing or jitters. After the 2nd day I felt the best I have in years.

Before I started the daily cardio, I thought people who said this were lying out of their asses. I'm not sure if it'll work for you, but its definitively working for me.

This may sound stupid, but during my first day of cardio, I forced myself to smile. This must have done something in my brain because now I can't get enough of it.

I might actually try this. I am so sick of taking adderall. I can't stand the dry mouth and inability to fall asleep...also it makes me want to smoke cigarettes..eww. I can't explain it. If I don't take adderall and smoke I feel like vomiting.

Any medical students out there able to actually fit in a workout before or after class? Does this help your concentration throughout the day?

Some workouts give me that natural high throughout the day, usually lifting weights. Other workouts like swimming and running just make me tired before class.

Man I am so jealous of you ADHD guys and your potent nootropics.

Any medical students out there able to actually fit in a workout before or after class? Does this help your concentration throughout the day?

Some workouts give me that natural high throughout the day, usually lifting weights. Other workouts like swimming and running just make me tired before class.

I feel like it would. Exercise seems to help everything (health, love life, relationships, anxiety, the list goes on..)

Are you taking 60-120 mg's a day??? If so, have you been for awhile? If so, there's your problem.

Hmmm. I have never tried Adderall or any ADHD drugs, but I did sample (and review) Doxiderol here. It is definitely not a miracle drug or anything, but I felt like it was slightly helpful. Imagine the caffeine rush after you haven't had coffee for a couple weeks...its sort of akin to that. The ingredients listed are all vitamins, amino acids, and caffeine so it also seems fairly safe (knock on wood).

Sorry if this creeps into the realm of soliciting medical advice, but is it really that easy to get an adderall prescription? Do you just go up to your PCP and say that your mind drifts off from time to time? :confused:

Sorry if this creeps into the realm of soliciting medical advice, but is it really that easy to get an adderall prescription? Do you just go up to your PCP and say that your mind drifts off from time to time? :confused:

Not in my experience.

I think a lot of physicians will want some real symptoms. So the A student who works, studies, and plays video games won't qualify just because they would like a little boost on the side. A lot of psychiatric places do TOVA or other measures to determine if you actually have an attention problem. Although, they give a lot of false negatives.

I'm sure there are pcps who are comfortable giving it and there's a general rule of thumb that if you're over 21 with no documented history of drug abuse, you can get almost any medication you want if you're willing to try or shop around. For the most part though, it's not as simple as just asking for it.

What's with people bumping threads that are few months old or older? Feel free to correct me.

At least we got to see that creepy cat again.

Hey, my bad guys. I wasn't paying attention to how old this thread was. It sure doesn't take much to agitate you people. "Creepy cat?" Really?

Adderall doesn't work for me at all. I mean, after a day, I could take it 2 minutes before bed and be fine (First time I couldn't sleep).

Status
Not open for further replies.