DPT Admission Chances

Started by np3715
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

np3715

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am going to be applying to Columbia, Stony Brook, Touro, NYMC, NYIT, NYU, U of Scranton, U of Miami, U of Maryland-Eastern Shore and Lebanon Valley College. I have a 3.65 overall GPA, and about a 3.60 Pre-Req GPA. I will be racking up my observation hours this summer in 2 in-patient settings and an outpatient setting. I am apart of 2 honor societies, have held a part-time job for 5 years now, volunteered at places around my school and did intramural sports. I am taking my GRE this summer before I apply, so I am hoping for a high score to make my resume better. I am wondering what my chances are for the schools I listed above or any chance at all of getting accepted to PT school. Thank you!!