Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody! I'm brand new to the forum and I'm looking for some advice from current DPT students or anyone who has already applied for PT school about how I look as an applicant. My stats are:
Overall GPA - 3.42
Pre-req GPA - 3.43
GRE - 520 V, 620 Q, Still waiting on analytical (just took it last week)
Hours - ~45 split amongst various clinical and pediatric settings
Extras - Health Science club, Wisconsin Camps club, residence hall government, Special Olympics volunteer.
I plan on applying to the following schools:
U of Washington
NYU
Columbia
UC-Denver
Boston U
....and maybe one or two more, but those are my top schools. If anybody has any advice about admissions or if I could strengthen my application in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. 🙂
Overall GPA - 3.42
Pre-req GPA - 3.43
GRE - 520 V, 620 Q, Still waiting on analytical (just took it last week)
Hours - ~45 split amongst various clinical and pediatric settings
Extras - Health Science club, Wisconsin Camps club, residence hall government, Special Olympics volunteer.
I plan on applying to the following schools:
U of Washington
NYU
Columbia
UC-Denver
Boston U
....and maybe one or two more, but those are my top schools. If anybody has any advice about admissions or if I could strengthen my application in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. 🙂