DPT in Texas???

Started by fables
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen on multiple websites that average salaries in the DFW area is around 77k
Im glad you posted because I was making that figure up. The point is, there has been countless discussions on salaries on this thread. From the "everyone will have heard something different" to the "it all depends..." talk. Im not even going to say what it all depends on.

But for fun though, what if I worked like 25 hours a week making 50k a year...didn't think about that did you.
 
Im glad you posted because I was making that figure up. The point is, there has been countless discussions on salaries on this thread. From the "everyone will have heard something different" to the "it all depends..." talk. Im not even going to say what it all depends on.

But for fun though, what if I worked like 25 hours a week making 50k a year...didn't think about that did you.

rofl. i bet eyes bugged out at your first post. haha. and yeah, there are countless threads about PT salaries...

yeah. fables, you can use salary.com to figure out specific average salaries for the different tx cities/regions.

examples:

Houston - ~$75000
DFW - ~$74000-75000
Austin - ~$70000-71000