DPT Mortgages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

onelasthope

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a new grad with my DPT and I am looking into buying a house...
Some lenders offer DOCTOR mortgages--none of which have I been able to qualify for because I am not a licensed MEDICAL doctors--save first national bank which doesn't facilitate in NC.

So my question is, has anyone found a PROFESSIONALS loan or a MEDICAL loan or something of the type, that we DPTs qualify for? Bonus if its in NC!

Thanks a lot!
 
Hello,

I am a new grad with my DPT and I am looking into buying a house...
Some lenders offer DOCTOR mortgages--none of which have I been able to qualify for because I am not a licensed MEDICAL doctors--save first national bank which doesn't facilitate in NC.

So my question is, has anyone found a PROFESSIONALS loan or a MEDICAL loan or something of the type, that we DPTs qualify for? Bonus if its in NC!

Thanks a lot!
No, you will have to get a regular mortgage just like everyone else