DPT/MOT= Great Idea!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

geronamo26

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone else here also think that getting the dual degree would be a good idea? With the changing of our healthcare system, why not get both? It would help us become a stronger force in the medical field, as well as create more autonomy! I feel like the two fields SHOULD be melded into one! Why have two seperate rehab fields (OT/PT) when you could meld both together and become a "master at rehabilitation"? We could call ourselves DRs (Doctors of Rehabilitation)LOL! I also want to go through the program, but it will be a while because I am still taking rereq classes!
 
Last edited: