DPT/MPH Program

Started by BigJAT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigJAT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was wondering if anyone is currently in a DPT/MPH program and wanted to share some experiences in that program. I have applied to Arcadia's DPT/MPH program. I'm interested in both as I intend to promote the notion of PTs being a leader in preventative medicine as well as rehabilitation in a large community. My undergrad is in Exercise Science and Nutrition.
 
Hey I was wondering if anyone is currently in a DPT/MPH program and wanted to share some experiences in that program. I have applied to Arcadia's DPT/MPH program. I'm interested in both as I intend to promote the notion of PTs being a leader in preventative medicine as well as rehabilitation in a large community. My undergrad is in Exercise Science and Nutrition.


Is the MPH necessary for this? Doesn't sound like it to me.
 
I went to Arcadia's open house today and they didn't even mention about that. I'm guessing applicants gpa must be very good to even get accepted