DPT Programs Which Replace Grades

Started by bc0167
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bc0167

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I am going to get gigged for this, but if I am opening up my application possibilities to nationwide, does anyone have a comprehensive list of DPT programs who allow grade replacements? Thanks a bunch.
 
I know I am going to get gigged for this, but if I am opening up my application possibilities to nationwide, does anyone have a comprehensive list of DPT programs who allow grade replacements? Thanks a bunch.

Each school is different for each state. I have not seen a list for programs for only grade replacement. I’m pretty sure you’re just going to have to research state by state.
 
University of Michigan Flint does! Not sure about other schools. I'm also in the process of finding this out