DPT Programs with multi-classes per year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MuscleHead

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any DPT programs that accept 2 or more classes per year? I.e., class 1 begins in the fall, class 2 begins in the spring, etc? I am currently finishing my prereqs and will be done everything in the fall, but would like to begin the DPT program immediately after.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks!
 
University of Saint Augustine (FL). They have entering classes for all three semesters (spring, summer, fall). Im not sure if the San Diego campus has it also.
 
University of Saint Augustine (FL). They have entering classes for all three semesters (spring, summer, fall). Im not sure if the San Diego campus has it also.
thanks. i do know about them. not sure if there are any others though
 
You might want to look at the few programs that start in the spring. I know Azusa Pacific in California starts in the spring. I think there are also a couple more that start in the spring so that might be an alternative.