DPT RESUME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bcbritton12

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be recommended to send an email with a resume attached stating I am planning to apply for the DPT Program? Seeing how I cannot visit every school before the application cycle ends, I plan on sending emails to the program's I am going to apply to. Just wanting to know if adding a resume would be a good move or not.

Thanks!
 
Would it be recommended to send an email with a resume attached stating I am planning to apply for the DPT Program? Seeing how I cannot visit every school before the application cycle ends, I plan on sending emails to the program's I am going to apply to. Just wanting to know if adding a resume would be a good move or not.

Thanks!
If the school doesn't require you to submit your resume as part of your application, they usually won't look at it. I don't think it's necessary to even email them in the first place to tell them that you're going to apply. Just submit your application.
 
Would it be recommended to send an email with a resume attached stating I am planning to apply for the DPT Program? Seeing how I cannot visit every school before the application cycle ends, I plan on sending emails to the program's I am going to apply to. Just wanting to know if adding a resume would be a good move or not.

Thanks!

No. Usually schools have a person dealing with incoming emails for information. Unless you actually get connected to someone who is on the admissions committee then they will probably mark it as spam.