DPT RESUME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bcbritton12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be recommended to send an email with a resume attached stating I am planning to apply for the DPT Program? Seeing how I cannot visit every school before the application cycle ends, I plan on sending emails to the program's I am going to apply to. Just wanting to know if adding a resume would be a good move or not.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Would it be recommended to send an email with a resume attached stating I am planning to apply for the DPT Program? Seeing how I cannot visit every school before the application cycle ends, I plan on sending emails to the program's I am going to apply to. Just wanting to know if adding a resume would be a good move or not.

Thanks!
If the school doesn't require you to submit your resume as part of your application, they usually won't look at it. I don't think it's necessary to even email them in the first place to tell them that you're going to apply. Just submit your application.

Reactions: 1 users

Thanks!

No. Usually schools have a person dealing with incoming emails for information. Unless you actually get connected to someone who is on the admissions committee then they will probably mark it as spam.