DPT Student Blogs?

Started by aczerniak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aczerniak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, i'm looking for some blogs that DPT students update about their day-to-day struggles or activities. It's nice to see the reality of the program once you're actually part of it rather than just an applicant.

*I know there has been a previous post about this but the blogs in that previous thread were either inactive or not quite what I was looking for. So I figured i'd give this another go!
 
I have a feeling what you're going to come across is that people don't have the time to do long 'day-to-day' posts. You either get the rare long posts with long spaces in between or the posts once or twice a day with little blurbs about what that person is dealing with...or like "Hey I'm studying anatomy today -- *insert instagram photo of my textbook*"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad