DPT Students Facebook Group

Started by ktachiba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ktachiba

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anybody who is part of the group on Facebook please invite me? :help: I keep trying to add into the group, but it's been "pending" for a while now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't find pending invites either. Maybe try contacting one of the admins? I know Matt DeBole is an admin and he's on twitter @MattDeBole. He graduated since creating the group, so maybe he's not paying as much attention to it anymore?
 
I think you can either be added by a friend or through an admin. At least that's what it looks like since I don't see any pending invites either.