DPT VS PA-2015

Started by dylanh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dylanh

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are a few threads on this but I want to hear about this from new grads.

I want to ask if anybody was stuck between dpt vs pa before they got into the DPT field?? if yes, do you regret not going for the PA or happy with your decision?



is the autonomy better in pa vs dpt?



salary?



job wise?

future of the field?




I have shadowed both professions and I am still confused. I dont think either is a bad choice but I want to make sure I make the right move. with reimbursement issues and salary caps for dpt do u think its still worth it? especially with the huge tuition fees?






thoughts?