-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DPTDream
Started by DPTDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Have you inquired to see if you can transfer schools?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
inquire with the program you are looking at transferring to, but I'd have to say I highly doubt it b/c they will prob make you start from the beginning of their program and go through the program with your cohort/classmates. but I could be wrong
One of my former classmates did this. I was quite surprised. It just so happened that she found a school with a similar curriculum schedule as ours. It may be impossible, it may require an extra year, or it may work smoothly. You'll just have to contact the school you're interested in and find out.
Hello friends, I am a former DPT student . I did my bachelor's in biological science under Pre-phyical therapy concentration. My cumulative GPA was 3.3 when I joined DPT program . I did not took GRE, I chose NON-GRE universities to apply. During my DPT 1st year I have completed following credits (43 credits) with the cumulative GPA of 2.914/4.00:
Human Anatomy:B
Physical Therapy Examination : B
Medical Ethics: B
Kinesiology and Biomechanics I ( retake grade B)
Kinesiology and Biomechanics II:B-
Neuroscience: B
Health Promotion and Wellness Across the Life Span: A
Psychosocial Aspects of Disability and Illness: A+
Pathophysiology I(retake grade B)
Pathophysiology II:A-
Physical Therapy Interventions I:A-
Physical Therapy Interventions II: B-
Research Methods: A-
Exercise Physiology: C+
The issue is that I would like to transfer these credits to another school into DPT program. I will take GRE if it is needed and retake Exercise Physiology but I do not know if it is possible to transfer these many credits.
Also, any other majors where these credits could be considered if DPT do not works out?
Any feedback or suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Human Anatomy:B
Physical Therapy Examination : B
Medical Ethics: B
Kinesiology and Biomechanics I ( retake grade B)
Kinesiology and Biomechanics II:B-
Neuroscience: B
Health Promotion and Wellness Across the Life Span: A
Psychosocial Aspects of Disability and Illness: A+
Pathophysiology I(retake grade B)
Pathophysiology II:A-
Physical Therapy Interventions I:A-
Physical Therapy Interventions II: B-
Research Methods: A-
Exercise Physiology: C+
The issue is that I would like to transfer these credits to another school into DPT program. I will take GRE if it is needed and retake Exercise Physiology but I do not know if it is possible to transfer these many credits.
Also, any other majors where these credits could be considered if DPT do not works out?
Any feedback or suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
You were dismissed from your program which places you in a "negative standing". All schools that accept transfer units, only accept about half a year of units AND requires the student to be in "good standing" with their program. Sorry, but you will have to start over.