Dr. Colins Math

Started by jp223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jp223

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was wondering if the section on the dr.colins study guide for math that has various shapes with area and circumference is on the pcat because i thought that covers geometry???? Also I was wondering how well the math section has help??
 
Hey I was wondering if the section on the dr.colins study guide for math that has various shapes with area and circumference is on the pcat because i thought that covers geometry???? Also I was wondering how well the math section has help??

No more geometry questions as far as I know. You can get this verified through Pearson's online practice tests.