Dr. Collin for Math

Started by Nidhi5191
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nidhi5191

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is a question for people who thought they did well in August's math section using Dr. Collin's.

I am just debating if I should buy it or not!😕

btw I took the august PCAT and found math to be hardest. If I don't do well in aug I will be taking again in October so if anyone thought that Dr. Collins covered pretty much all types of questions that were in math section in aug especially statistics and calc and found them helpful. Please get back at me.

Please guys help me out I don't wanna wait for one more year thank you 🙂
 
I am currently studyinhg off from the Kaplan book and have ordered the materials for Dr. Collin. Is Dr. Collin's material for math sufficient for the PCAT that makes up for the lack of the Kaplan book? It has been years since I took Calculus, and I need the fastest way possible to pick up my math, especially calculus.