Mar 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey guys!

I am taking the PCAT in September and wanted to ask those of you who have taken it for advice.
I have the Kaplan 2016-2017 book and the Collins packets 2016-2017 version.

Would you say that the Kaplan Biology plus collins is enough to make a 99 percentile in that section?
And Dr. collins is enough for 99 in chemistry?
What should i study for math and reading?

Thank you in advance

DylanOwls12

Membership Revoked
Removed
Aug 3, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Don't use Kaplan, only use Dr Collins and you will do amazing!

Aug 20, 2016
I've heard from friends who have taken the PCAT that Kaplan is best for Biology and Dr. Collins for math and chem. I'm not sure snot reading though. I am taking the exam in October and I have the Kaplan books. Are you by any chance selling Dr Collins?

DylanOwls12

Membership Revoked
Removed
Aug 3, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I am, ive taken my PCAT in January already with the 2016-2017 version of Collins and no longer need my material. Feel free to email me [email protected] for any questions

EyeC92

2+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I took my PCAT in July. I think both are enough to score well on Biology, more emphasis on Kaplan.

Jul 16, 2012
Status
Hi you owe me money! Please send me what you owe me!
Hi, did you ever get the book. He just did that to me. And he keeps telling me that he sent the book. I think we should do something about. he did not answer any of my texts today .Now I have to reschedule my exam because I don't have the books and my exam is on Oct 25.

Reactions: cnv0001

BrasileiraBela

2+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, did you ever get the book. He just did that to me. And he keeps telling me that he sent the book. I think we should do something about. he did not answer any of my texts today .Now I have to reschedule my exam because I don't have the books and my exam is on Oct 25.
What books do you need?

Reactions: cnv0001
Oct 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Dr. Collin PCAT material 2016-2017
Yeah, he tried to buy my books yesterday through Venmo as a "request" instead of a payment. I have the Dr Collins material and the Kaplan book, and I'd sell it, but you already lost money through this jerk. I can sell you what I have and maybe negotiate a price? And I can send you pictures while I'm doing it. You can email me at [email protected].

Oct 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Here's him "requesting" money from me instead of paying for the materials. (It's so expensive because he wanted one day shipping)

Attachments

Jul 16, 2012
Status
Yeah, he tried to buy my books yesterday through Venmo as a "request" instead of a payment. I have the Dr Collins material and the Kaplan book, and I'd sell it, but you already lost money through this jerk. I can sell you what I have and maybe negotiate a price? And I can send you pictures while I'm doing it. You can email me at [email protected].
Dr. Collin PCAT material 2016-2017 and kaplan 2016-2017

Jul 16, 2012
Status
may I ask you what address he gave you to send the books?

Jul 16, 2012
Status
would you please tell me what kind of material do you have and the year as well?

Jun 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Here's him "requesting" money from me instead of paying for the materials. (It's so expensive because he wanted one day shipping)
Sorry about the late reply, but it looks like he's been using different accounts. He's a horrible horrible person, and I'm sorry you fell for it too. Message me and we may be able to work together to get our money back.