Dr Collins answer key ! Please help!

Started by PcatBeast
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PcatBeast

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but does anyone have the Dr. Collins October 2010 answer key for the chemistry section? I'm not sure if other parts of Dr. Collins self study guide also have "answer keys" where they just tell you "know it" or where to look in the study guide. But if anyone can send me real answer keys, that will be awesome..

I know their is a similar thread, but i need the answer key. I have the solution guide, but the answer key tends to have different explanations ! Thank for the help.
 
That is how the answer key is. It tells you where to look in the study guide to review that topic or it days to just know it. Just memorize that one and if you need further clarification use a text book or the internet.

They should give you the answer for each question as a letter, a b c d
 
I understand how to use it, but each test has a solution sheet in the back and thats what I'm missing.
All i have is the solution guide,which is all the solutions stapled together.
(This is for the chemistry section btw)
Thanks for the reply , i really appreciate the response.
 
Mine has the solutions at the end of each test which tells you where to find the answers for the questions. There is also a single sheet of paper that gives you the A B C D answers to all the chemistry tests. Maybe it's lost somewhere within your packet, good luck.