Dr Collins Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bareitashvilli

Pharmacy Student
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the bio section really not enough?
I am doing great on BIO, which is why it worries me with everyone saying BIO section is mediocre.
Ok on Chem (still missing 5 tests)
Terrible at Quantitative (gonna do them slowly to learn the problems and practice them) Right now I am on Test 6 I believe.

Have a bunch of index cards with notes from the study guides, and will re update with corrected answers (their explanations) once I finish all Chem and Quant tests (done with BIO)

Will have a period where all I do is read my index cards.
Plus watch some Biology videos, Biochemistry and Physiology Videos.
Ochem is really boring but I guess I will try to watch a video weekly.
Redo the math tests.

The Three Pearson Practice Tests I will practice about two weeks in anticipation of the pCat.

Members don't see this ad.

Is the bio section really not enough?
I am doing great on BIO, which is why it worries me with everyone saying BIO section is mediocre.
Ok on Chem (still missing 5 tests)
Terrible at Quantitative (gonna do them slowly to learn the problems and practice them) Right now I am on Test 6 I believe.

Have a bunch of index cards with notes from the study guides, and will re update with corrected answers (their explanations) once I finish all Chem and Quant tests (done with BIO)

Will have a period where all I do is read my index cards.
Plus watch some Biology videos, Biochemistry and Physiology Videos.
Ochem is really boring but I guess I will try to watch a video weekly.
Redo the math tests.

The Three Pearson Practice Tests I will practice about two weeks in anticipation of the pCat.
Make flash cards for every topic on biology. Collins IS enough, but I would also suggest Kaplan (cheap) if you need extra help.