Dr Collins Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bareitashvilli

Pharmacy Student
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the bio section really not enough?
I am doing great on BIO, which is why it worries me with everyone saying BIO section is mediocre.
Ok on Chem (still missing 5 tests)
Terrible at Quantitative (gonna do them slowly to learn the problems and practice them) Right now I am on Test 6 I believe.

Have a bunch of index cards with notes from the study guides, and will re update with corrected answers (their explanations) once I finish all Chem and Quant tests (done with BIO)

Will have a period where all I do is read my index cards.
Plus watch some Biology videos, Biochemistry and Physiology Videos.
Ochem is really boring but I guess I will try to watch a video weekly.
Redo the math tests.

The Three Pearson Practice Tests I will practice about two weeks in anticipation of the pCat.
 
Is the bio section really not enough?
I am doing great on BIO, which is why it worries me with everyone saying BIO section is mediocre.
Ok on Chem (still missing 5 tests)
Terrible at Quantitative (gonna do them slowly to learn the problems and practice them) Right now I am on Test 6 I believe.

Have a bunch of index cards with notes from the study guides, and will re update with corrected answers (their explanations) once I finish all Chem and Quant tests (done with BIO)

Will have a period where all I do is read my index cards.
Plus watch some Biology videos, Biochemistry and Physiology Videos.
Ochem is really boring but I guess I will try to watch a video weekly.
Redo the math tests.

The Three Pearson Practice Tests I will practice about two weeks in anticipation of the pCat.
Make flash cards for every topic on biology. Collins IS enough, but I would also suggest Kaplan (cheap) if you need extra help.