Dr. Collins Biology Section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Potential123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How effective is this study guide for the Biology section? It is because I only plan on studying from the notes and practice tests that he gives us. When I'm doing with all of it, I plan to go over it again to make sure I understand everything.
 
Use Dr. Collins at a basic guide to get starting the process. Then, do practice exams (Kaplan, Pearson, etc.) as many as possible. Every time you do practice exams, you should do them as you're supposed to do on your test day (including the writing section).
 
Yeah I was just curious because I heard Kaplan goes into so much detail whereas Collins is short and more clear. I was wondering if Collins was sufficient enough.