Dr. Collins, Cliffs and other useful stuff for the PCAT

Started by Shadowy66
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shadowy66

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am offering Dr. Collins study package for the PCAT. It includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

Aside from this I'm offering an e-book edition of Cliffs 5 PCAT PRACTICE TESTS, 60 analogies straight out of the Pearson Tests online, DETAILED ppt. summaries of biology from Kaplan, other useful biology stuff and if you buy I will also any PCAT questions. I got 97, 3.5, 3.5 using just everything I'm selling as my study material, with an emphasis on Dr. Collins of course.

EVERYTHING for just $130 SHIPPED to your door!

Let me know!

Thanks!
 
I am offering Dr. Collins study package for the PCAT. It includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

Aside from this I'm offering an e-book edition of Cliffs 5 PCAT PRACTICE TESTS, 60 analogies straight out of the Pearson Tests online, DETAILED ppt. summaries of biology from Kaplan, other useful biology stuff and if you buy I will also any PCAT questions. I got 97, 3.5, 3.5 using just everything I'm selling as my study material, with an emphasis on Dr. Collins of course.

EVERYTHING for just $130 SHIPPED to your door!

Let me know!

Thanks!
Do you still have that book? Please send me an email. [email protected]