Dr. Collins, Cliffs and other useful stuff for the PCAT

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shadowy66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am offering Dr. Collins study package for the PCAT. It includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

Aside from this I'm offering an e-book edition of Cliffs 5 PCAT PRACTICE TESTS, 60 analogies straight out of the Pearson Tests online, DETAILED ppt. summaries of biology from Kaplan, other useful biology stuff and if you buy I will also any PCAT questions. I got 97, 3.5, 3.5 using just everything I'm selling as my study material, with an emphasis on Dr. Collins of course.

EVERYTHING for just $130 SHIPPED to your door!

Let me know!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am offering Dr. Collins study package for the PCAT. It includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

Aside from this I'm offering an e-book edition of Cliffs 5 PCAT PRACTICE TESTS, 60 analogies straight out of the Pearson Tests online, DETAILED ppt. summaries of biology from Kaplan, other useful biology stuff and if you buy I will also any PCAT questions. I got 97, 3.5, 3.5 using just everything I'm selling as my study material, with an emphasis on Dr. Collins of course.

EVERYTHING for just $130 SHIPPED to your door!

Let me know!

Thanks!
Do you still have that book? Please send me an email. [email protected]