Dr collins gen chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daisy123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have an older version of dr collins which I got thru from
Someone on sdn. I have all the pages except the gen chem review. Does anyone have it?

Members don't see this ad.

sorry for the delay in reply. i have the packet from 2011 and some updates from 2012.I am also bit hesitant about that if it is too old to use to study from as its a few years old. Also some of the pcat exam sections have changed for 2015.

Members don't see this ad :)
must get mini-updates, they help u 25% more. old stuff just 80-75% adequate. u kinda need the chem concepts, or look look em up online or textbooks briefly

for me= chem=use month + week LEARN--> was grueling=99%/
bio with 2 weeks + half=89.
Suggest u do chem for 2 months and bio one month to master it. that will boost your confidence and lower anxiety. If I had more time to use collins instead month n half i get 99%. JUST get collins, this is my adivce out of heart not lying.

some people do collin in a month but i think they smart and already familiar subjects. But I find joy in understanding stuff then when test comes, u say" let me knock this stuff out!" haha. The more u study the less strenous on test.

learn how to do a backflip =long time, but test day comes just to show off or say yeah i can do it no big deal, then u have time for MATH.

The real subjs to be pro at is math n read. master those and u will be a true scholar. READ + MATH BASIC LEARNING STRATEGIES
Read to gather info, math to twist and turn that info. if u master reading, u can do
well in bio, master math u mastered 50% of chem. Then chem and bio makes u feel like doctor/scientist. CHEM/BIO added knowledge, u can be stupid or smart to do well.

me : read =41% and math = 39%. Although i did well in bio and chem, and not math n read, NOW i can still do well in read and math becuase i did well on chem n bio after much grueling work so my brain stretched. But why do that? basic learning from reading and math enables one to encounter these subjects with less strain on brain. think about it. for chem, i ofund out my baisc math was weak and that lowered my confidence for stoic problems and reduce my speed a little, so there. bye!

chem use 2 months that's not really slow
bio month or month 1/2
math 2 months for me
read 2 or 1 month if u smart
the more u learn the better u get but its also about learning it right way not wrong way, im sure yr mind will smaart and think differently as u learn, experiment with these changes. but u need to get it wrong so u know which way works and not.

also, i trust in god and angels. I asked them for support, ask your guardian angels and for your ancestors to help you and others who are struggling like u to do well and improve. when u pray for others, your guardian angels will assist others struggling like u, so they will do better, in return they'll earn good merit and use that to help u do better. tell them u wanna do good so u can help people later on and live as a good person. and when praying for others, do it outside yr house and not inside, but for yourself in or out is ok. took me 2 years to do this pcat, i didn't do it the right way thats why, when i did it took about a month. thanks to collin and my instincts<--i call this guardianship protection and advisory council

thanks for the breakdown i greatly appreciate it!
I also believe in God and truly believe that if a person tries their best and asks God for help, they will not be disappointed.
pcat studying seems daunting but just need to keep goal in mind and be determined. Thanks again for your feedback!

i dont even remember cause i got it so long ago. Maybe i got for 150 bucks. BUt its too old now it is from 2011.