Dr. Collins In-Class Test Prep

Started by JessG2293
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JessG2293

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has taken the in-class test prep with Dr. Collins. I am looking to go to his Vegas class in a month and am curious to see if I hear positive feedback!

Thank You!
 
Had the same question, wanted to know if it was worth it, been studying kaplan for a month and switching to collins after i finish up kaplan. Planning to take his in-class prep in August.
 
Had the same question, wanted to know if it was worth it, been studying kaplan for a month and switching to collins after i finish up kaplan. Planning to take his in-class prep in August.
Taking the washinton dc class location in August too!... im not relying on the class but am using it as a booster n review. Which location r u taking urs?
 
I took the Dr. Collin's class in June and I made a 95% composite today. I think the class is somewhat helpful, but each and everyone one of the subjects are VERY jam packed and is very rushed. I think it helps with forcing you to be exposed to the material and maybe help you with some tips and tricks. Overall though, don't rely on it.