Dr. Collins notes

Started by Godslove
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Godslove

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I do have my 2014 Dr. Collins notes for sale incase anyone is interested. It looks brand new with no highlights. I studied it for less than a month and I scored 82 percentile in the exam. It is a great source. Let me know if you are interested!
 
Hi,
I do have my 2014 Dr. Collins notes for sale incase anyone is interested. It looks brand new with no highlights. I studied it for less than a month and I scored 82 percentile in the exam. It is a great source. Let me know if you are interested!

your profile status says you are a pharmacist ?? But congrats on your 82 PCAT 🙂 jk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad