Dr. Collins on site class

Started by ccozzolino
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ccozzolino

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken the onsite class? I'm from chicago and there is one not too far from me. Everyone raves about the self-study material, but would the class be just as beneficial if not more so?
 
I ordered the self study guide and havent really started looking through it due to my busy schedule. I plan to kick it in gear right after finals in 2 weeks. Im from Chicago as well if you want to form a study group. Let me know.

PharmD hopeful
 
I will be taking the onsite class this month. May or may not be necessary to get a good score but being that I will only take the PCAT once, figured might as well give it my all. I'll post a mini review after the class on opinions. I'm sure there are others here who have attended it as we'll.