Dr. Collin's Packet

Started by alethiaa17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alethiaa17

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering where I could buy this or if anyone was looking to sell? I tried searching online but could not find anything. Thanks
 
I was just wondering where I could buy this or if anyone was looking to sell? I tried searching online but could not find anything. Thanks

I just ordered it for myself thinking that I might have to take the PCAT over again and I received an interview to my top pharmacy school, so I do not think I will need it. I can sell it to you once it arrives. Let me know.
 
Sorry, they want me to sign a form and I am not going to. I am requesting for my money back. Sorry to get your hopes up!! Good luck.