Dr Collins PCAT 2013-2014 prep study guide

Started by auncia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

auncia

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am looking to purchase the Dr Collins PCAT 2013-2014 prep study guide. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance
 
I'm selling my Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. It has writing on it from the previous seller and a couple pages are missing from the reading section. I'm asking for $200 but can lower the price. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am looking to purchase the Dr Collins PCAT 2013-2014 prep study guide. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance

Are you still looking one? I have 2013-2014 Dr. Collins with Kaplan. I took Pcat on July and accepted so no longer need mine. I'm selling $80 for all these include shipping but willing to separate if needed. All in excellent condition. Email me to [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you
 
Last edited: