Dr. Collins PCAT review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Determined27

Pre-Pharmacy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have been seeing around how well this works, but could I get a few feedbacks from people who have actually had a good increase in their PCAT score by using this. I really really REALLY need help with my score and I am planning to take it in October again by using this material. Any other advice would be helpful, in terms of what PCAT material to use. Thank you!
 
So I have been seeing around how well this works, but could I get a few feedbacks from people who have actually had a good increase in their PCAT score by using this. I really really REALLY need help with my score and I am planning to take it in October again by using this material. Any other advice would be helpful, in terms of what PCAT material to use. Thank you!

I have the same questions as well. Could someone also reflect on the hours and frequently of their studying. How long did it take you to go through all of Dr. Collin's material? How did you study it? How did your score change?
 
I know my score still sucks, but I took the Jan 09 PCAT with no kind of preparation and got an 18 and after taking Collins, I got a 49. SO the improvement was significant, but I will be taking the test again in October to improve my score obviously.
 
gosh! thanks for being honest moni, now I know I'm not the only one! So Dr. Collins really did help you? I'm purchasing my packet from someone and I hope it comes to good use! I'm also taking my test in October to improve!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
www.pcatprepclass.com

MCAT EXAM krackers 101 passages are probably the best for reading comp...u can probably find it free online in a pdf file...google it...if not just pm me

i found one in amazon and ebay.

i found pdf but i have to register with them and pay the membership fee!
can you please post the link where you find free pdf exam krackers?
thank you very much
 
Last edited:
Does anyone else find dr collins chem tests to be to easy?? I score very good on those but then i just took the practice test from kaplan 2010-2011 edition and did terrible..anyone else find that dr collins is to easy or is just that kaplan is harder than the real thing..
 
I actually paid for the Kaplan course, and I think the Kaplan tests are just a lot harder as far as the chemistry section goes. I think it is much more involved than the actual PCAT. I took the Kaplan final and made a 69 in chemistry. On the June PCAT I made a 95 in Chemistry.
 
I actually paid for the Kaplan course, and I think the Kaplan tests are just a lot harder as far as the chemistry section goes. I think it is much more involved than the actual PCAT. I took the Kaplan final and made a 69 in chemistry. On the June PCAT I made a 95 in Chemistry.
Thanks that makes me feel alot better