Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am currently a undergrad student who just got into pharmacy school and do not need these study materials anymore and would like to sell them to others whom want to get into pharmacy school.
I used what most people used which was the Kaplan PCAT and the McGraw PCAT study guide and that didn't seem to help much as it was basic information and little "testing" of my knowledge. Then I came across Dr. Collins PCAT study guide and people gave great reviews of it saying how it really help test their knowledge and raise their PCAT scores.
I am currently a undergrad student who just got into pharmacy school and do not need these study materials anymore and would like to sell them to others whom want to get into pharmacy school.
I used what most people used which was the Kaplan PCAT and the McGraw PCAT study guide and that didn't seem to help much as it was basic information and little "testing" of my knowledge. Then I came across Dr. Collins PCAT study guide and people gave great reviews of it saying how it really help test their knowledge and raise their PCAT scores.
- I was a bit skeptical of it being that great until I bought one and took the PCAT a month right after. The reviews were right, this really did help test my knowledge and prepared me. Overall, I had not idea what this study guide was until I got it. It is mainly A LOT of practice exams and some review guides. The review guides are okay, but the exams are where the money is. There are a lot of exams and they cover basically everything you need for the PCAT. All together I think this was worth the money I spent but it was a bit pricy, like 325-350 bucks... However, I am selling my copy of Dr. Collins PCAT Study guide.
- I am selling it for $120 which also includes a McGraw PCAT study guide. I was originally planning on selling it for like 150 since it was 300+ new.. but apparently this is the average price so it is okay since I have no need for it and would benefit others.
- There are no markings on any part of the study guide and they come with the original envelopes.
- Shipping is included via USPS.
- If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or PM me. I prefer email as I check it most of the time during the day.
- EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have the 2011 editing for this Study Guide and it has some updates on it and they said it has 2-4 more exams than past years such as chemistry and reading etc.